The Chiropractic Clinic – New Malden is taking the spread of Coronavirus in the UK extremely seriously. Our number one priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our staff and patients, providing a safe and clean environment for you to receive quality musculoskeletal care.
We are staying well informed of the developing situation and are following the advice and recommendations from the Government, Public Health England, the NHS and the World Health Organisation.
At present, our day to day operations have not changed and we will continue to be open and see patients unless government advice suggests otherwise.
Please do not come to the clinic if you have coronavirus symptoms:
A high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
A new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
Our usual cancellation charges will not apply
What are we doing?
- Our staff members continue to be stringent around hygiene and cleaning regimes including thorough, frequent handwashing. We have also increased our cleaning in the clinic, particularly for those areas touched regularly by team members and patients.
- Our gowns and towels have always been and will continue to be washed at an appropriate temperature after every use.
- We have temporarily removed all magazines from our waiting areas.
- We have hand sanitiser and disposable gloves for patients to use if required.
- We are offering patients the option to pre-pay for their treatment online via BACs or over the phone via card. We are limiting the use of cash. If you would like to make use of these options please call reception for more information before your scheduled session.
- We are following the latest Government recommendations and asking any team member with flu-like symptoms to self-isolate for seven days. We continue to request that any team member returning from certain affected areas abroad – or those who have been in close personal contact with someone who has contracted the virus – to self-isolate. We have also asked that team members with mild symptoms who have been to any of the countries listed on the Government website, do not come to work.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will amend any policies in line with Government advice. Please note that whilst we will endeavour to keep our website as current as possible the nature of this situation is that it is constantly changing, for up to date advice please, therefore, consult the sources below.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Chiro Clinic Team